Event-photobooth trading as Boocock Media is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions (and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By submitting personal data to us, you agree to us using your data as follows.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Anthony Boocock, 13 Hartland Close, Hereford, Herefordshire.HR27SL.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
Data Collection from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.event-photobooth.com or social network pages This includes information provided from completed information request forms, posting material or requesting further services from venues and wedding fares and third party traders. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotions. If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
* Contact information including email address
* Demographic information, such as address
* Website usage data
* Other information relevant to client enquiries
* Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
We always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent un-authorised access.
Where we store your personal data
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
* To send you updates and communications on your booking.
* For our own internal records
* To improve the product and services we provide
* To contact your in response to a specific enquiry
* To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
* To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
* To notify you about changes to our service.
We will only use your data, with your explicit consent, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services from third parties which may be of interest to you. If you change your mind and do not want to be contacted about such goods or services by third parties, please email email@example.com to opt out from receiving any such communications.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website or Facebook page, you Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text messages or post. you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
* Send as email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Write to us at: Anthony Boocock, 13 Hartland Close, Hereford HR27SL
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
* In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Data subject rights
* The data subject’s right of access.
* The data subject’s right to rectification.
* The previously mentioned right to erasure or right to be forgotten.
* The data subject right to restriction of processing
* The right to be informed.
* The right to data portability.
* The right to object.
* The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing